I am so so so honored!!!! Why? I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award!!! I can’t say how happy I am!!! And I would like to use this nomination as a reason to thank you all for following my blog and reading what I have to say! it is great to see that all the efforts are not for nothing!
In particular, I would like to thank Sara Ann from the Act like a lady, eat like a man blog for nominating me! Your nomination means so so much to me!!! I can totally support Sara Ann’s blog motto because I am kind of the same! Eating and good food just IS the best!!! I love her inspiring recipes and I am sure you will like them to. So go and check out her blog!!!
I am supposed to mention the rules of the award in this post so here you go:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
Now comes part two (possibly the hardest part of all of them!) Here are seven things about me:
- I love meat!!! And with that I mean, I cannot live without it! Even my boyfriend, who loves eating meat sometimes says he just want to eat something without dead animal because he had enough of it…
- I am a geek! I can spend hours playing with my Nintendo Wii or my boyfriend’s Kinect! Also, I love all sorts of gadgets and everything produced by Apple
- I am not the typical girl! Even as a little kid, I never played with dolls or barbies! I’d rather spent my time plying with turtle figures or miniature cars! Nowadays, I am also interested in girl’s things like fashion, cosmetics and shoes… (I usually say I am combining the good things of men and women in myself…)
- I am a total TV show addict! I managed to watch all 10 seasons of Friends in 1 1/2 months in 2010 (I know, shame on me that I did not watch it before…) Only comment of my friend when her boyfriend asked me how I managed to do that was: “Don’t question the master”…
- I HATE PINK. (not including baby pink! I am just talking of the bright and dark neon pink!!!)
- I am always always lacking time! I have way too many interests and want to spend as much time as possible on them but sometimes it is just not possible!
- I ADORE the sun!!! My mood really depends a lot my the amount of sun my body is exposed to! If there is a totally sunny day there is almost a guarantee for my mood to being good!
And finally, here are my nominations: